Monday, September 14, 2020

Update

 Hello all,

 I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during this crazy times. With so many things going on all at once, it's been difficult to balance it all: family life, work life, school life, military life, and my writing life. I had big plans for 2020 when it came to my books, but I am no where near my goal and, sadly, other book projects have had to take a backseat. If you have any questions, please comment or email me. If you are a part of my newsletter group, I will be sending out some updates regarding my scheduled book releases in October. 

All that being said, I do have some amazing personal news. Not only will I be graduating in the next few months with my next degree, but my husband and I are expecting our first child! We are beyond excited. 

Best wishes,

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews