Friday, November 4, 2022

Update

 Hello Readers,


I hope this message finds you well. Life has certainly been exciting this past year. We've made the big move from California to Virginia. Having sold our home in Cali and purchased a new home in Virginia we are hoping to stay for a while and put down some roots. That being said, being a military family, we go whenever and where over is needed. Thankfully, the hubs has about 5 years until he reaches retirement.

Lady G, our daughter, is growing soooo fast. Singing her ABC's (along with doing karaoke to Whitney Houston) and counting already and she's not even 2! Just blows my mind every day. 

For those of you that have been following me for awhile know my writing partner Miss Kelly, our cocker spaniel. It was with an extremely heavy heart and sadness that we had to say goodbye this August. She'd been in the final stage of heart failure since October 2020. The vet at that time anticipated she'd live another 6 months and she lived almost 2 years! Miss Kelly was our first fur baby and was 13 years old when she passed. We're very happy she made the move with us, and Mr. Barrett is now getting his comeuppance with our new pack member, Kimber - a chocolate lab/pit mix.

Yes, there have been a lot of changes in the past year and the previous 2 years. With things beginning to settle, I am FINALLY finding time to write. And I don't just mean snippets and random sentences here and there. Believe it or not, I finished a whole chapter today! This brings me so much joy. I've had 3 projects in the works and can say I am making real progress. 

What's to come...

Caressed by Dawn (Rulers of Darkness #6) will be Gannon and Silvie's romance. This is a large project since it will wrap everything up, and possibly be the final book within the series. 

The Darkest Light (Eternal Kiss #1) is a new trilogy/series and new world. Well, new-ish. I wrote the first draft of this book back in high school. I'm working on revamping this book and have decided to write at least 3 installments.

Fade to Night (Under Realm Assassins #4) is coming along as well. I've got a few pages of this completed and need to find the time to focus! But isn't that the story of my life?

Thank you all for your understanding and your patience. Here’s publishing in 2023!

Miss Kelly




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews