Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sexy Snippets


(Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between the Wines for the 18+ crowd.)

    Tuesdays just got sexier.

Today's sexy snippet is from my upcoming release,  Caressed by a Crimson Moon (Rulers of Darkness #3) Release Day: January 27th, 2013.

~“Vampire,” she bit out as if it were a curse, “I want you to take me. I want you to drive your cock into me again and again. I want you to make me come so hard I scream and I need you to spend deep inside me.”
His growl shook the room as he tore her panties from her. The destroyed silk drifted to the floor as he pulled her hips roughly against him. Dipping a long finger inside her, circled her clit with his thumb. Eva’s arms weakened and she slid further along the desk. He inserted a second finger, curling them upward; the delectable sensation sent her over the edge. Her back arched, her nails bit into the desk, marring its’ smooth facade as she wildly rocked her hips against his hand. He groaned as he flowed her rhythm, thrusting his shaft against her backside.
“You’re so tight,” he hissed past his fangs.
Eva came with a scream, her inner muscles clenching his fingers. Her body shook as waves of ecstasy crashed over her. Hadrian did not stop, forcing her to ride out her pleasure as he continued to work her with his hand. Glorious tension began to build within her again as he stocked her passion to dangerous heights.
She heard his zipper release. Licking her lips in anticipation, she reached out to steady herself, preparing for his invasion~ 

Description:
Consumed by madness and tormented by dark memories of blood and death, Hadrian Lucretius, King of the Validus Clan, has returned after living in self-imposed exile for nearly three hundred and fifty years.
To maintain peace with the vampires, Eva Maldonado is offered as a sacrifice to the crazed vampire king by her father, the alpha of the Silveria Shifter Pack. Hadrian’s reputation is both legendary and lethal; he is ruthless, bloodthirsty, lusty, and soulless. When Eva arrives at the ancient fortress high in the Carpathian Mountains, she is shocked to find a ravaged man with dark burning eyes filled with loneliness and dangerous desire.
Would she be his lover…or his prey? His savior…or his victim? Would Hadrian lure her into madness or would their perilous passion be their redemption?  

Goodreads

3 comments:

  1. I love your snippet. You had me with him ripping her panties off and she is on a desk. I love this series and still on book 2. I am loving the cover for this book. I have it up this week as Wicked Cover. Soon I will be planning on using it as one of my picks for Lusting for covers meme.

    Have a great week.
    My Sexy Snippet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really CANNOT wait to share this book. It is my favorite so far within this series.
      I hope you are enjoying book two and thank you for the cover love!

      Delete
  2. Dang, that was good! LoL I could just hear her voice in my head and his growl...so delicious. Excellent snippet, Lady, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews