Friday, October 19, 2012

18 & Over Blogger Follow #21

18 and Over Blogger Follow Hop is hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines.This hop runs through the weekend. Have a blog that reviews and features mainly 18+ books and want to join? Head over to Reading Between the Wines.


Question of the Week: When you think of fur-friendly authors, which author do you think of first?
I thought I would use this post to introduce my writing partner, Kelly. Plus, I couldn't think of anyone specific for this question.
Kelly is a three year old cocker spaniel and is the sweetest little thing! She sits by my side while I type, lays on my feet while I read or write in bed, and when it is time to really work, she sits on my papers- yup, big help. Kelly also does her best to distract me: jumps in my lap to check out what I'm doing or (at the most important times in the writing process) bugs me to play fetch, dropping the ball repeatedly by my feet.
Love my puppy!

My writing area - with my wine fridge! Perfect when stressed or need to relax. She lays on the cool tile at my feet.
Sitting on my edits










2 comments:

  1. Awww....she's so cute! And you're a fur-friendly author yourself! lol
    Hope you had a great weekend and thanks for joining in the 18+ Follow!

    ReplyDelete

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews