Thursday, December 27, 2012

That's What I'm Talking About...Guest Post

Hello Everyone!
I hope you all had a lovely holiday and welcome back to the world f books! I can't wait to buy more books with my new Barnes & Noble gift card - big thanks to my mother-in-law. 
Well, today I'm over at That's What I'm Talking About... sharing a complete chapter from my upcoming release, Caressed by a Crimson Moon (Rulers of Darkness #3).

If you would like to read the chapter, head over to That's What I'm Talking About...

Here is a peak:




Eva groaned when the clock on the mantle elegantly chimed three. She slid from the bed and began to pace the room again. She could not stop thinking about her encounter with the king. He was a powerful, mysterious, and all together lethal vampire, terrifying and undeniably sexy. She was struggling to find a logical explanation to her reaction but came up with nothing. With a sigh, she acknowledged that her confinement was not helping her bewildering thoughts and restlessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews