Saturday, December 17, 2016

Diane’s Book Blog: Rulers of Darkness by Amanda J. Greene: Interview

 Diane’s Book Blog



Diane’s Book Blog: Rulers of Darkness by Amanda J. Greene: Interview: Title: Rulers of Darkness Box Set (Books 1,2 and 3) Author: Amanda J. Greene Genre: Read 3 sizzling, dark, paranormal romance novels and fall in love with the Rulers of Darkness. 

Can you share a little of your current work with us?

I’m currently working on Rulers of Darkness #5, Caressed by the Edge of Darkness. This book has given me some trouble. The characters and the story had changed paths and I’m on my third rewrite, but I anticipate releasing the book early 2017. I apologize to my readers, they’ve been waiting for this installment for some time now and I really hope they enjoy it. 
Read the Snippet at Diane's Book Blog  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews