Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Soundtrack Inspiration

Happy middle of the week! 

When I heard this song for the first time, I met some new characters but I didn't know if they should be members of an existing series of mine or have their own. This song has popped up on my Pandora  a few times since. Then the imagination fairy smacked me upside the head with an idea and the Shadow Lord world, characters, and series was created. Can't wait to share some snippets from that work in progress. For now, I've got to focus on the Rulers of Darkness, Under Realm Assassins, and a possible stand alone/trilogy Passion's Prey, before I completely dive into the Shadow Lord realm. 
For now, I'll share the song that inspired the paranormal / sci-fi series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews