Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Getting to Know the Author – 7 Random Facts

Getting to Know the Author – 7 Random Facts
Aurora B's Book Blog

Title: Getting to know the Author

Hello everyone!
I hope you’re all having a wonderful day. Thank you for stopping by and participating in the Caressed by the Edge of Darkness (Rulers of Darkness #5)’s book tour!
This should be fun – Getting to Know the Author – 7 Random Facts.

  1. When I was in elementary school my dream was a 1965-67 Corvette and I wanted it to be painted like the American flag. I don’t know where I came up with that or why.
  2. I grew up around dirt bike racing and had a huge crush on Travis Pastrana back in the day. (I still think he’s a cutie.)
  3. My husband and I named our first dog after a car commercial. We just brought her home. He was sitting with her in the living room and I was in the kitchen cooking. He was flipping through TV channels and “Kelly!” was shouted out. I came rushing into the room and we both said “Kelly,” at the same time. So, our little cocker spaniel is Ms. Kelly. She’s been my shadow and my writing partner the last almost 10 years. Love that dog. (We hadn’t set out to get a dog that day; we were actually looking for a cat.)
  4. I wrote my first book in middle school, which was the original draft for Caressed by Moonlight (Rulers of Darkness #1).
  5. I feel in love with paranormal romance after reading Vivian Vande Velde’s Companions of the Night – Highly recommend!!!
  6. Donuts are my biggest weakness. I try to stay as far away from them as I can. But, if any of you visit San Diego, you must check out the Donut Bar. Their donuts are huge and they have some many options it’s nearly impossible to just pick one.
  7. A nickname I went by when I was young, A.J. There were just too many Amandas to keep track, especially when three of us were on one basketball team.
Thank you all again for stopping by the site and for your interest in Caressed by the Edge of Darkness (Rulers of Darkness #5). I wish you all happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews