Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Guest Post on Tory Richard's Blog - Writing Inspiration

Tory Richards: Inspiration to Your Writing
Hi everyone! Thank you for stopping by and for participating in Caressed by the Edge of Darkness’ virtual tour.
I’m often asked what inspires my writing. Honestly? I could be doing just about anything and an idea for a book, a character, or even a scene will randomly pop in my head. These random thoughts are the first building blocks. I’ll write out what the character looks like, what they said, or what the world around them looks like then go from there. Music really helps open a character up for me. From one song, I built a series and created a t least 10 characters. When I’m in the immersed in the manuscript, I turn to music to help me develop my characters beyond what I initially saw. Lately, the artist that have inspired me most are: Tech N9ne and a great deal of his label Strange Music, Breaking Benjamins, Theory of a Deadman, Adel, Bob Seger, Nickelback and many, many others. The only problem is finding the time to write all these interesting stories!
Thank you again and wish you all happy reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews