Saturday, March 2, 2019

Project Board

Project / Works in Progress Update

I've been so busy an caught up in life lately. Thankfully, things should be settling down. I've been writing whenever I can have some exciting new projects on my desk including a at least 2 new series ideas and a few stand-aloans. Wicked Passion is on it's way - I apologize for the wait! - along with Fade to Night. I've also been working on revamping a book I wrote a few years back, The Darkest Light. I was originally planning on releasing it under a different name, but have since changed my mind. As for the next up in the Rulers of Darkness series, I've got some hard decision to make. Will this next installment be the last or should there be a spin off...Or, perhaps I should revisit each couple as their world changes...Jeez!!! What are your thoughts?

All in all, I've got a lot of work ahead of me and will carve out the time to do it. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews