Saturday, April 27, 2019

Guest Post with Amanda J. Greene on Book Lovers 4Ever

Book Lovers 4Ever

Guest post by Amanda J. Greene
I have always been infatuated with vampires. I love the paranormal realm. Authors have free reign to create a unique and captivating world – Scottish vampires in kilts. Heck yeah!

The first paranormal romance I had ever read was Dark Gold by Christine Feehan. I was in high school and, at the time, I wasn’t aware that is was part of a series. When I discovered there were more, I snatched them bad boys up. Then I met and fell in love with the Sherrilyn Kenyon’s Dark Hunters and J.R. Ward’s Black Dagger Brotherhood. I have way too many book boyfriends. It’s difficult to keep track.

Having ready many paranormal romance novels, my imagination went wild with story ideas. As the cliché goes, write what you love and I did! It took time to discipline myself and concentrate on one storyline at a time. I began with Caressed by Moonlight, which was originally a standalone but quickly became the first installment within the Rulers of Darkness series. I have to say, I’ve had so much fun writing these books. Especially Caressed by Shadows, Rulers of Darkness, # 4. The book is packed with action while our hero and heroin battle their enemies and their attraction for each other. The tension is high between Falcon and Sonya and when they finally succumb to their passion it is explosive. Caressed by Shadows is fast paced, romantic, and sets up the next book, Caressed by the Edge of Darkness.

The paranormal romance genre is limitless for writers. So many worlds, so many mythologies, legends, and magical abilities for characters – I look forward to working with and reading this genre for years to come!


Latest release in the Rulers of Darkness series.

Rulers of Darkness Box Set (Books 1,2,& 3) 
Read 3 sizzling, dark, paranormal romance novels and fall in love with the Rulers of Darkness.
Caressed by Moonlight
Caressed by Night
Caressed by a Crimson Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews