Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Update

 Hello everyone,

I hope 2021 is treating you all better than 2020. There have been so many changes over the past 2 years, leaving very little time to write. Sadly, I've had to put many projects on hold while I finished my degree, we relocated (and are about to move again for the hub's work), and the most exciting  thing happened at the start of the year, we welcomed our first child. Baby G has been growing in leaps and bounds. At 8 months, she has 4 teeth and has already begun stumbeling around the house.

I've been writing and reading when possible, and I will share updates when I have them.

 I wish you all the best!

Amanda

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Amanda I'm happy to hear you have a baby. I have a question are you ever going to write Cannon story from the caressed series?

    ReplyDelete

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews