Sunday, November 23, 2014

I Smell Sheep Reviews Caressed by Night

I Smell Sheep has given Caressed by Night (Rulers of Darkness, #2) 
5 Guilt Ridden Beastly Sheep. 

"This is the second book in the series, as with the first I loved this one just the same. Greene really knows how to deliver a great story. It was gripping, romantic and heartfelt. You felt the instant love between Dimitri and Kerstyn and lastly your heart goes out to the vampires and what they endured in their pasts. The guilt of their actions and worse, their emotional turmoil of who they really were, they thought of themselves as beasts. But were they really? Or just a product of the situations they were put in.
I highly recommend this series, and I am hoping to see a third installment.
"



Click HERE to read the rest of the review.  

Also, join me and I Smell Sheep at the Alpha Diner tomorrow. I'll be sharing my secret recipe for sexy vampires and posting an excerpt from my holiday novella, A Bewitching Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews