Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sexy Snippet

ReadingBetweentheWinesBookClub


Tuesdays just got sexier.
Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between the Wines,
for the 18+ crowd.

~ The wind whipped around them, yet he could still smell her fear. With a frown he asked, “You would rather test your luck against the alpha than return home?”
“My home is in Chile. Take me there,” she begged. “My mother’s pack is there. If you take me to them I will triple your pay.”
He raised a brow. “Triple my pay?”
“Yes.”
He captured her cuffed wrist and pulled her hard against him. Desire crashed over her, robbing her of breath. “Money doesn’t interest me.”
Oh, god. Her pulse kicked up, her heart pounded so fast she could hear it. “W-what does in-interest you?”
His alluring lips slowly lifted into a charming smile, which was made sexy by his long lethal fangs. “You’re coming with me, little wolf.”~

Coming Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews