Friday, April 13, 2012

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow #6

18 and Over Blogger Follow Hop is hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines.This hop runs through the weekend. Have a blog that reviews and features mainly 18+ books and want to join? Head over to Reading Between the Wines.


Question of the week: Have you ever snuck a peek at the end of a book before reading it? 


Nope, I have never read the end of the book. I will not lie, I have been tempted, but I just can't bring myself to ruin the book by knowing what is going to happen. Now, there have been some books (very very few) that I have not finished. I agree with Crystal, it is like someone ruining a movie by telling you how it ends.


 Now, something...yummy to gander at for the heck of it lol Enjoy!






2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! *Fans Face* I think I will have to pin some of these on pinterest! Anyway, I am totally a peeker. lol But knowing the ending for me doesn't change the journey if it's a good book.
    Sneaky-Peek Answer

    Have a Great Weekend!
    Amanda @ Sisters Unedited

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot my answer--what was the question???? **drools** LOL ;) Oh right, I peek a lot especially if it is a series and sometimes to just make sure the characters end up the way I want them too. LOL :) It doesn't ruin the books for me at all.
    Here is mine: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/04/18-over-book-blogger-follow_12.html

    ReplyDelete

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews