Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Chat with me Wednesdays #3

Introducing a new feature to my blog - Chat with me Wednesdays
What is Chat with me Wednesdays?
Every other Wednesday I will post a video answering questions or responding to comments sent/posted by readers/viewers. I have received many emails in regards to the Rulers of Darkness series and I thought this would be a fun way to respond.
Feel free to post questions below and/or leave a comment. I will try to answer as many questions as I can in the scheduled time I have to complete the video. (Note: Be respectful)
Okay, let's get started.

I apologize for not posting videos the last two weeks. My husband and I moved and had issues with getting someone out here to set up our internet service. I never noticed how much web surfing I do until I couldn't. It feels great to be back and I hope you enjoy this video.

Question: Who will be the hero of Rulers of Darkness #3, Caressed by a Crimson Moon? Is it Gabriel, Gannon, Hadrian, or Sonya? Watch and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews