Thursday, January 26, 2012

Review of The Beast in Me

The Beast in Me
Nook
by Emma Peterson
3 of 5 Stars

Description:
After a chaotic childhood, Katherine Bailey isn't one to take risks. Stability and security are all she wants and needs, until she meets Daniel Acevedo.

Werewolf Daniel Acevedo had it all, until a chance meeting with a vampire turned his world upside down. Now another chance meeting with Katie may do the same, if he is brave enough to let it.

A woman who thought stability was her salvation and a man alienated from the two worlds that spawned him. Lust is one thing but are they willing to risk everything for a possible chance at love?


Review:  
Daniel Acevedo is yummy and Kate had bad/good luck when her car breaks down and she...well not rescued by the dark hero...she catches him doing something not so normal and is then tied to the bed - That is as far as I will go. I don't wish to spoil the story :-)
I downloaded this to my Nook because on Sunday and just had to give it a read. I don't usually read shorts or books written in first person perspective, but I gave this one a try. I was good and a wonderful idea that I think the author could have spread out into a full novel. Vampires, werewolves, and a combination of the two. This is worth the read, only 81 pages on Nook. It is good for a quick dose of paranormal and sexy. 

Get it for .99 cents of Nook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews