Friday, May 20, 2016

Kick Back Saturday

Welcome to Kick Back Saturday!
In my opinion, one of the best ways to spend a Saturday is to curl up with a book, a delicious cup of coffee, a glass of wine, or a cocktail, and hang out with my writing partner: my sweet pup, Kelly!
Join me on Saturdays for a book blurb and a new, tasty drink recipe - coffee or cocktail...?
Take up a book, mix a drink, and kick back.  


The Book

27399324Dark Alpha's Demand (Reaper #3)
by Donna Grant

Description:
There is no escaping a Reaper. I am an elite assassin, part of a brotherhood that only answers to Death. And when Death says your time is up, I am coming for you...
My secret is an ancient one. I exist to exact vengeance on the Fae for their wrongs per Death's orders. When I’m sent as a spy to one of the most treacherous, deceitful places in any realm – the court of the Light Queen – things go awry. Neve captured my soul with just a look from her seductive gaze. She is who I want, who I crave…who I hunger for. But someone has set out to kill her – and expose me. I’ll destroy any man – human or Fae – who brings harm to her, for she is the light my soul can’t risk losing…(from Goodreads)

The Drink


Ingredients

  • 4 slices English cucumber, plus more for garnish
  • 2 strawberries, plus more for garnish
  • 1 1/2 oz. vodka, preferably Belvedere
  • 1 oz. Bonal (French aperitif)
  • 3/4 oz. simple syrup
  • 3/4 oz. lime juice
  • Seltzer





Directions

  1. Muddle cucumber and strawberries. Shake vodka, Bonal, simple syrup, and lime juice. Pour over a Collins glass and top with seltzer. Garnish with half strawberry and cucumber slice.                *** Find complete recipe and more on Delish***

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews