Friday, February 24, 2012

18 & Over Blogger Follow #1

18 and Over Blogger Follow Hop is hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines.This hop runs through the weekend. Have a blog that reviews and features mainly 18+ books and want to join? Head over to Reading Between the Wines.



Hi everyone! This is my first 18 and over book blogger follow post and we have a great question for this weekend.

Question of the week: If you could have a girl's night out (or guy's night out) with three of your favorite authors who would they be and why?

Tough question...I can only pick three... 

1. Kresley Cole - Her books are amazing and I love her writing style. I think she would be a lot of fun to hang with. 

2. J.R. Ward - She is my favorite author. I have seen a few of her chats and I think she would be hilarious. Not to mention, she brought so many yummy bad boys into the romance novel world.

3. Felicity Heaton - Just love her writing and I would love to pick her brain, one self-published author to another. I bet I could learn a lot from her.

Now, your turn. Who would you go have a ladies night out with? 

More Participants


4 comments:

  1. Awesome picks, Amanda!
    I saw Kresley Cole at a signing and she was so funny and nice, I bet she'd be a blast to hang out with! And I agree that JR Ward would be hilarious to have a GNO with!
    Thanks for participating in the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing choices Amanda!! Those three ladies are amazing, as is their work!

    New Follower BTW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices. J.R. Ward is on my list as well. :) New follower here.

    Reading Lark After Dark's 18& Over Hop

    ReplyDelete

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews