Monday, February 27, 2012

In My Mailbox Monday

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, and it is hosted by The Story Siren/

This Monday I have 2 paranormal novellas to add to my TBR stack. Both are from amazing authors whose books I have enjoyed and I can't wait to dive into these. (I have been power reading the Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark series - love them! Read my reviews, links can be found on the Reviews page.) Also, both of these books are cheap - $1.99 and free! Don't pass them up, these authors are awesome.

Paranormal Romance
$1.99 on Nook




Free on Nook

4 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read Warlord wants forever... for forever, never got to it. Having read Cole's other books, I must read this one one day as well! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is new to my insanely large TBR list/pile. I'll have to fit into my very limited reading time. I really enjoy Cole's writing.

      Delete
  2. Both books are wonderful! I am waiting breathlessly for Kresley's next Immortals After Dark book. Kiss me deadly is great, but I wish it had been longer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When it comes to novellas and short stories, I always want them to be longer...if they are good :)

      Delete

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews