Friday, March 16, 2012

18 + Blog Follow Friday #4

18 and Over Blogger Follow Hop is hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines.This hop runs through the weekend. Have a blog that reviews and features mainly 18+ books and want to join? Head over to Reading Between the Wines.


Question of the Week: If you could take one book character on vacay with you who would it be and where would you go?  

Paul Marron/Cover Model
I have always wanted to go to Fiji....problem is, my guy can't go out in the day time...Oh well, I can soak up some rays and get my tan on :-) Besides, there is plenty of time to get naughty at night (wink wink). I would take Rehvenge from Lover Avenged - J.R.Ward. He is just so damn scrumptious!




 

1 comment:

  1. Good choice. I would take any of those BDB Men! Seriously they are all Hot and Steamy!


    I am your newest memeber!;o) Check out my blog for
    My answer

    ReplyDelete

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews