Friday, June 8, 2012

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow #11

18 and Over Blogger Follow Hop is hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines.This hop runs through the weekend. Have a blog that reviews and features mainly 18+ books and want to join? Head over to Reading Between the Wines.


Question of the week: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go for a 'readcation'?

Where would I go for a 'readcation'? Well, I've always wanted to go to Tahiti (hoping that is where my husband and I will go for one of our anniversary) I would love to just lay out on a beach, get my tan on, have a few drinks, and just relax with one good book after another - I might need a little mister to help when the heat of the sun and the heat books meet (wink wink). And, when I take a break from reading, do a little site seeing and spend time with the hubby, of course (smiles). So, where would you like to go for a 'readcation'?

3 comments:

  1. Hmm. Wouldn't a readcation be nice? I'd go for cold weather in the middle of nowhere. Sun and heat would do me in. Hope yall get to go for your 1 year! That would be a great experience!

    Anna @ Herding Cats & Burning Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tahiti sounds nice :) I myself chose a beach but in NZ :) hehe. *note to your husband... take her to Tahiti!!* lol

    New Follower

    Ana♥ @ Beach Bum Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tahiti sounds excellent....and you are such a sweetie to have hubby come along, too :)
    Yeah--you would need a cabana boy wearing a very tiny uniform to fan you and keep you loaded with drinks.
    Here's Mine:
    http://csmaxwell.blogspot.com/2012/06/18-and-older-book-blogger-follow_08.html

    ReplyDelete

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews