Friday, June 29, 2012

18 & Over Book Blogger Follower #12

18 and Over Blogger Follow Hop is hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines.This hop runs through the weekend. Have a blog that reviews and features mainly 18+ books and want to join? Head over to Reading Between the Wines.


Question of the week: If you could only gift one book to someone which book would it be?


It really was torture trying to think ONE book, but I finally made my decision. I would gift Companions of the Night by Vivian Vande Velde. This is a fun, YA, paranormal roller coaster ride and it was the very first vampire book I ever read (way back in middle school). Without this book, I don't know if I would have ever been drawn into the wonderful world of the paranormal or fallen madly in love (head over silhouettes) with vampires. That would have been down right sad! Not to mention, I may never have begun writing paranormal romance. So, Companions of the Night s my pick! (Got to love the dark, mysterious leading man, Ethan) 

Interested in reading my review of Companions of the Night? Click HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Hmm, I haven't heard of this one. It does sound interesting! Maybe I can recommend this to my niece...get her addiction to paranormal started early!(she's in middle school) :-)

    Here's my link.
    http://shelfaddiction.weebly.com/1/post/2012/06/ff-feature-follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend this book to anyone to kick off their addiction with the paranormal genre.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. That is awesome that you remember your first vampire book back from Jr. High. My first vampire book was Twilight years ago before it got popular.

    Have a great weekend.
    My Follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this one before! >.< But it's good it was your first book to get you falling in love with vamps :) I'll have to consider this one!

    My Follow

    Neyra @DarkestAddictions

    ReplyDelete

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews