Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sexy Snippets

(Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between the Wines for the 18+ crowd.)



    Tuesdays just got sexier.
Today's sexy snippet is from my current work-in-progress, Caressed by a Crimson Moon (Rulers of Darkness #3) This is a hot snippet! Release day to be announced. Cover & back cover description will be revealed June 29th!!!
~ “Please what, Eva?”
“I want you, vampire,” she gasped as the tips of his fingers brushed along the seam of her panties.
“Sorry, sweet, can you be specific?”
He flicked her clit with his thumb. Eva’s arms weakened and she slid further along the desk.
“Vampire,” she bit out, “I want you in-inside me.” Still his hand did not move. “H-Hadrian, please, now.”

“Say what you really want to say, Eva,” he teased.
She mumbled a curse. “I want…”
Hadrian slowly began to move the material aside. “Yes, what do you want?”
A gasp escaped her lips as his index finger ran over her cleft.
“This is your last chance, Eva. Tell me what you want and I will show you every bit of the monster I am or you can leave.”
He was offering her an out? Hadrian would pull away and deny her, no, deny them both? A shadow of doubt crept into her mind. We wouldn’t be cruel, would he? She knew the rumors, but he wouldn’t harm her…would he? Eva shoved her doubt aside. She had gotten this far and she would not turn back now. She gave a silent pray in the hopes she would not regret her decision.
She took in a deep breath to steady her nerves. “I want you to drive your cock into me again and again, Hadrian. Please, my vampire, now.”
His growl shook the room as he tore her panties from her. The destroyed silk drifted to the floor as he pulled her hips roughly against him.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews