Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

It is Teaser Tuesday! 
For this week, I've decided to post a little blurb from my upcoming released, Caressed by a Crimson Moon (Rulers of Darkness #3). Note: on June 29th, I will be revealing the cover to this new installment in the Rulers of Darkness series.

~ Falcon shook his head. “Eva, it would be for the best if you stayed away from him. My king is…better left alone. Whether you want to believe it or not, he is a real danger.”
Eva nodded. Of that, she had no doubt and in a twisted away, that was part of Hadrian’s appeal: the mysterious, dark, tortured, sinfully sexy, dangerous vampire.
“I know.”
“Please, Eva. Use caution.”

“You’re not going to try to stop me from finding him?” she asked, her brows drawn. Falcon had just warned her away from Hadrian and now he was…giving over? Something was not right.
“I have a feeling couldn’t even if I tried. Well, short of the locking you in the dungeon. But you’re an honored guest and that is not the way the Valdius Clan treats their guests. Understand that I will not help you and, when things go badly, which I’m sure they will, please, scream as loud as you possibly can so that may I find you.”~

Teaser Tuesdays is a bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

Want to learn more about the Rulers of Darkness series, please visit my Official Site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews